451. At Hippo. Love for the Poor. Cure of an Old Slave.
452. Towards Gamala. The Blessed Virgin's Love in Doing the Will of God.
453. Near Gamala, Jesus Entrusts the Church to the Blessed Virgin and Speaks of
Mercy on Oppressed People.
454. From Gamala to Aphek.
455. Preaching at Aphek.
At Gherghesa and Return to
457. Be as Wise as Serpents and as Simple as Doves.
The Sabbath at
At Johanna of Chuza's. Letters from
460. At the Thermal Baths of Emmaus of Tiberias.
462. In Chuza's Country House. The Tempting Proposal Made to Jesus and Made
Known by the Disciple Jesus Loved.
In the House of Judas and Anne near
465. Parable on the Distribution of Waters.
466. Judas Iscariot Fills Jesus with Joy.
467. Farewell to the Few Believers in Korazim.
468. Jesus Speaks of Matrimony to a Mother‑in‑law.
469. Jesus Speaks to Barnabas of the Law of Love.
470. A Judgement of Jesus.
Cure of the Boy Born Blind from
472. A Vision that Is Lost in a Rapture of Love.
473. Going towards Sephoris.
Jesus with the Leprous Sinners of
475. Jesus and His Mother in the Wood of Mattathias.
476. Jesus Converses with Joseph of Alphaeus.
Awaiting Johanan's Peasants near the
478. Taking to the Road Again towards Engannim.
479. Jesus and John Arrive at Engannim.
480. Jesus and the Samaritan Shepherd.
481. The Ten Lepers near Ephraim.
482. At Ephraim. Parable of the Pomegranate.
487. At Nob. The Miracle on the Wind.
488. Jesus at the Camp of the Galileans with His Apostle Cousins.
489. On the Last Day of the Feast of the Tabernacles. The Living Water.
491. Near the Fountain of En‑Rogel.
492. The Pharisees and the Adulterous Woman.
Instructions on the Road to
495. Jesus and Simon of Jonas.
496. Jesus to Thaddeus and to James of Zebedee.
The Man from
499. Parable of the Father Who Praises His Far‑away Children. Cure of the Little
Blind Children Fara and Tamar.
500. Divine and Diabolical Possessions.
501. The Wife of the Sadducean Necromancer.
502. Death of Ananias.
503. The Parable of the Unscrupulous Judge.
504. Jesus, Light of the World.
Jesus Speaks in the
506. In Joseph's House at Sephoris. Little Martial Named Manasseh,
507. The Old Priest Matan (or Natan).
508. The Cure of the Man Born Blind.
509. At Nob. Judas of Kerioth Lies.
510. Among the Ruins of a Destroyed Village.
511. At Emmaus in the Mountains. Parable of the Rich Wise Man and of the Poor
The Undecided Young
516. Jesus, the Good Shepherd.
518. Going to Tekoah. Old Elianna.
519. At Tekoah.
Pharisee and the Publican.
522. In Zacchaeus' House with the Converts. The Soul and the Error of
523. Sabea of Bethlechi.
524. At Bethabara, Remembering the Baptist.
525. Going Back to Nob. Jesus' Omniscience.
526. At Nob. Judas of Kerioth's Return.
527. At Nob during the Following Days. Hidden Possessions.
528. Judas of Kerioth Is Lustful.
529. Jesus Speaks to Valeria of Matrimony and Divorce. The Miracle of Little
530. Jesus and the Prostitute Sent to Tempt Him.
Jesus and Judas of Kerioth Going towards
532. In the Synagogue of the Roman Freedmen.
533. Judas Iscariot and Jesus' Enemies.
534. The Seven Lepers Cured. Instructions to the Apostles and Arrival at
At the Feast of the Dedication of the
536. Jesus Goes to the Grotto of the Nativity to be Alone.
537. Jesus and John of Zebedee.
538. Jesus with John and Manaen. End of the Third Year.