THE SECOND YEAR OF THE PUBLIC LIFE
301. From Endor to Magdala.
303.Jesus with John of Endor and Syntyche at
304. Jesus' Lesson to Marjiam.
Simon Zealot at
An Evening at Home in
307.Jesus and the Wife of His Cousin Simon.
308. Simon Goes Back to Jesus.
Simon Peter at
310. Jesus Speaks about the Holy Economy of Universal Love.
John of Endor Will Have to Go to
THE THIRD YEAR OF THE PUBLIC LIFE
The Beginning of the Third Year at
314. Towards Jiphthahel.
315. Jesus' Farewell to the Two Disciples.
316. Jesus' Sorrow, Prayer and Penance.
Leaving Ptolemais for
319. Storm and Miracles on the Ship.
Arrival and Landing at
322. At Antigonea.
324.Return of the Eight Apostles and Arrival at Achzib.
325. At Achzib with Six Apostles.
326. Evangelizing at the Border of
327. Arrival at Alexandroscene.
328. The Day after at Alexandroscene. Parable of the Vineyard Labourers.
329. The Sons of Thunder. Going towards Achzib with the Shepherd Annas.
330. The Cananean Mother.
331.Bartholomew Has Understood and Suffered.
On the Way Back to
333. Meeting Judas Iscariot and Thomas.
334.Ishmael Ben Fabi. The Parable of the Banquet.
336. The Crippled Woman of Korazim.
337. Going towards Saphet. The Parable of the Good Farmer.
338. Going towards Meiron.
339. At Hillel's Sepulchre at Giscala.
340.The Deaf‑Mute Cured near the Phoenician Border.
341. At Kedesh. The Signs of the Times.
342.Going towards Caesarea Philippi. Peter's Primacy.
343. At Caesarea Philippi.
At the Castle in
345. Jesus Predicts His Passion for the First Time. Peter Is Reproached.
Prophecy on Peter and Marjiam. The Blind Man at
348.The Transfiguration and the Curing of the Epileptic.
349.Lesson to the Disciples after the Transfiguration.
The Tribute to the
The Greatest in the
352. Second Miracle of the Loaves.
353. The Bread from Heaven.
356.The Night at
358. In Matthias' House beyond Jabesh‑Gilead.
359. Rose of Jericho.
Miracle on the
361. On the Other Bank. Jesus Meets His Mother and the Women Disciples.
362. At Ramah. The Number of the Elect.
366. The Thursday before Passover. Morning Preliminaries.
367.The Thursday before Passover. At the
368. The Thursday before Passover. Instructions to the Apostles.
369. The Thursday before Passover. In Johanna of Chuza's House.
370.The Thursday before Passover. The Evening.
371. Preparation Day. The Morning.
Preparation Day. At the
373. Preparation Day. In the Streets of
374. Preparation Day. The Evening.
375. The Sabbath of the Unleavened Bread.
376. Mary Has Chosen the Better Part.
Jesus Speaks at
After the Retreat upon
380. The Parable of the Unfaithful Steward. Essenes and Pharisees.
381. In Nike's House.
382.At the Ford between
383. In Solomon's House. Old Ananias.
384. At the Cross‑Road near Solomon's Village. Parable of the Labour Agents.
385.Towards the Western Bank of the Jordan.
386.At Gilgal. The Beggar Ogla. The Twelve Stones.
387. Towards Engedi. Taking Leave of Judas Iscariot and Simon Zealot.
388. Arrival at Engedi.
389. Preaching and Miracles at Engedi.
390. Elisha of Engedi.
391. At Masada.
392.At the Country House of Mary Mother of Judas.
393.Farewell to Kerioth. Parable of the Two Wills.
394.Anne of Kerioth. Farewell to Judas' Mother.
395. Farewell to Juttah.
396. Farewell to Hebron.
397. Farewell to Bethzur.
398. At Bether.
399.Jesus at Bether with Peter and Bartholomew.
400. Farewell to Bether.
401.Simon of Jonah' Struggle and Spiritual Victory.
402. Going towards Emmaus on the Plain.
403. Little Michael and Preaching near Emmaus on the Plain.
404. At Joppa Jesus Speaks to Judas of Kerioth and to Some Gentiles.
405. In the Estate of Nicodemus. The Parable of the Two Sons.
406. At the Estate of Joseph of Arimathea.
407. In the House of Joseph of Arimathea on a Sabbath.
John, a Member of the Sanhedrin.
408. The Apostles Speak.
409. The Miraculous Gleaning in the Plain.
410. The Lily of the Valley.
411. In Jerusalem for Pentecost.
412. Jesus at the Banquet of Helkai, the Pharisee and Member of the Sanhedrin.
413. At Bethany.